Ask a Question on the Zimbabwe Mining Forum!

Arrow up
Arrow down



Ask A Question

Support is currently Online

1. Gold buying licence 5000
2. Export of raw chrome ore/concentrate (per 3 months) 500
3. Gold Jewellery permit 500/5yr
4. Custom milling licence 5000/yr
5. Elution plant for toll smelters 1000/yr
6. Elution plant for mines smelting own material 500/yr
7. Carbon movement permit 500/yr